Copyright 2013. JODI DAYTON. All Rights Reserved.
- Help your body & abdominal region recover.
- Reduce swelling in the legs or any other area.
- Speed the healing process of the pelvic floor.
- Help soften cicarian scar tissue.
- Alleviate neck, upper, and lower back pain.
- Help you handle the physical demands of
PRENATAL & POSTPARTUM MASSAGE THERAPY
Great physical and emotional changes occur throughout pregnancy and after. Every pregnancy is different so your massage should be too. Your massage therapist will customize your massage to best serve your needs during this magical life chapter.
As your baby is growing your bones and structure are moving to adjust to the new posture and gravitational pressure. Massage therapy can help you maintain good posture, better physical comfort, and ability during a very special yet ever changing, and very personal experience.
Congratulations! Your expecting, or you already have your baby in your arms. Here are some links that can further support you pre and postpartum.
- Reduce/alleviate pelvic pain and dysfunction
- Alleviate neck, back, and sciatica pain
- Reduce stress on your weight-bearing joints
- Reduce swelling in the feet, ankles, and legs
- Reduce stress, good for you and your baby
- Use reflexology points for induction after
38 weeks (No guarantee. Baby decides)